SOIL, SEED AND STARTER FERTILIZER TREATMENT
- Increases seed germination and emergence
- A surge in early and sustained root development
- Improves the availability of resident soil minerals and fertilizers
- Reduces soil pathogens
- Optimizes efficiency in water regulation and utilization
- Improves soil structure, tilth, porosity, and friability
- Improves crop quality and yeilds
Broadcast Soil Application: IgniteS2® can be applied in the spring and fall at the rate of 1 to 2 pints per acre.
Seed Treatment Application: Apply 4-6 oz. of IgniteS2® per 50lbs. of seed.
Row Application: IgniteS2® can be applied in-furrow or 2×2 with all liquid starters at a rate of 1 to 2 pints per acre.
Sizes Sold: 5 Gallon Cases, 55 Gallon Drums, 275 Gallon Mini-Totes