Respite Rx is a potassium fertilizer solution (0-0-20) that builds tolerance against physical and mechanical injury as well as environmental stresses. Respite Rx promotes plant growth while decreasing stress induced photorespiration, Respite Rx also increases the sugar content within the plant leading to a healthier and more vigorous crop.
Promote yield potential through stress mitigation and enhanced plant vigor!
Extreme temperatures high or low, drought, excess water and even too much sunlight can all cause abiotic stress which can negatively impact yield potential. Although you cannot control these stress causing factors you can enhance your crop’s ability to manage their effects. Respite Rx works with the plant by encouraging it to tolerate these stresses by:
- Altering the level of plant ethylene and decreasing the plant’s sensitivity to ethylene
- Helping to manage ethylene to an optimal level during stressful conditions
- Biologically promoting the restoration of proper plant functions during stressful conditions
- Promoting plant health and overall tolerance
- Enhancing the ability of your crop to respond to a number of stresses and promoting yield potential
- Enhancing the environmental tolerance of the plant
- Promoting the growth of tissues in both juvenile and mature plants
Broadcast Application Rate | 2-4 oz per acre
Respite Rx can be applied as a foliar or soil application to all crops. Applications can be made at planting (if applicable) and as often as every 10-14 days throughout the growing season as needed.
Sizes Sold: Gallon, 2.5 Gallons, 5 Gallons, 55 Gallon, 275 Gallon